Ideal cost control for business usage
The Standard Edition of this print management software is intended for a for printers at print server, based on Windows. The program inspects the print jobs on a server, where it is installed. Main purpose of the program - collection of the data about sizes (in pages) of local print jobs and record it for the creation reports about print job's data. As a software for large business, it allows you remote access to the print jobs data using any web browser or client software. You can set access rights for the remote clients to the collected data. Access rights can be defined being based on a login name, user's group or on IP address requested the data. Such as client software uses TCP/IP as a transport, reports can be accessed using local area network or any IP-based network.
The program can also inspect sizes of print jobs based on defined quotas and deny printing, if the quotas are exceeded. Quotas is very effective feature for printing cost control. Limiting printing for some employees, you can really save on a paper, ink and toner, expenses for service and repair.
Try it free for 30 days
You may try this software up to 30 days before you buy it. We do this to allow you to make sure that the software suits all needs. Simply download, and you may try the software for your needs. For corporate clients we can offer an extended trial for this product. It includes extending of the trial period and access to some features which are absent in the base trial version. Request an Extended Trial
SOFTWARE FEATURES AND OPTIONS
The program's main modules is:
- the agent module - collects printer's data;
- the remote info module - provides remote access to the collected data for users, based on access control rules;
- main control module - provides the process of the software configuration and setting up quotas;
- HTML reports module - provides usage data in HTML format;
- remote access and control module - provides access to the collected data for limited set of users;
- HTTP module - embedded HTTP server.
If you want to use a quotas, you should to know, that a base principle of job control is a quota rules. The quota is amount of pages (or money units) in the job, which amount can not be exceeded. In case of exceeding quotas the job is removed from printing and the alert can be shown to the user (depending on the selected mode). The program supports three types of quotas:
- the quota for the computer;
- the quota for the user;
- the quota for the printer.
Amount of copies of the program which you can use simultaneously should be equal to amount of the got licenses. Except Site License, which does not limit amount of copies of the program within the one domain. See our License Policy for details.
Note: If you've made a payment, but haven't got a confirmation letter with your serial number (license code) within a sensible amount of time (two business days for credit card payments or two weeks for other payments), please notify us about that! We're very sorry for any inconvenience caused by those delays.
- Smart print logging software
- Keep tight control over your printing budget with a print monitor
- Print Logging: Need to store information about all printing activities and have overview into last print job status?
- HSLAB Print Logger - an enterprise-level print manager and print monitoring solution
- How I can manage my print jobs in Windows?
- Print Logger - Print jobs tracking tool
- HSLAB Print Logger - the print management and monitoring solution for enterprise